Terms & Conditions
General Policy and Information
- HitListCasinos.com is a standalone website that offers services for comparison purposes, therefore HitListCasinos.com is not responsible for any agreements or potential conflicts between online casino operators and players. To read the Terms & Conditions of a specific casino operator, please visit their respective website.
- HitListCasinos.com does not aim for any of the information on this website to be used for, or in, any illegal activities.
- The content on this site is for comparison, news, and entertainment purposes only. This includes content sent via email marketing by Us.
- HitListCasinos.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in content provides by this website or any of its’ related material.
- Users of HitListCasinos.com are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any games, claim any bonus, or place any particular wager listed on this website.
- HitListCasinos.com is not an online- or mobile gambling operation, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers.
- HitListCasinos.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any items in content material on the website. Therefore, HitListCasinos.com will, and can not be held responsible for any damage which may result from the obtained information from this website.
- All of the advertisers on HitListCasinos.com, are be bound by the codes of practice implemented in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Below is a summary of the primary objectives:
- Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime;
- Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way;
- Protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- HitListCasinos.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information on this site in any way.
- HitListCasinos.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at [email protected].
- HitListCasinos.com reserves the right to deny any requests for content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person’s privacy, or in any other way in violation of any International law.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label “Copy Freely”, the content of this website, is copyrighted by HitListCasinos.com.
The HitListCasinos team strongly advises against individuals with gambling problems or addictions from participating in games offered by online casinos. Additionally, we recommend that all players who choose to engage in real-money gameplay establish a budget. It is crucial never to gamble with funds that you cannot afford to lose. Casino games should primarily be viewed as a form of entertainment rather than a means of earning money. For more detailed information, please refer to our statement and download our Responsible Gaming manifesto.
Last updated: May 19, 2023
Please ensure that all communication is in the English language for effective understanding and communication.